SUMMER READING 2018!
And we can hardly wait for you to join us at the Bedford County Library. We have a jam packed summer planned with LOADS of great activities. This yearís program, "Libraries Rock", encompasses music, STEM, and more. So here are the details.
1. You must register by June 8, 2018 for our program. Students may attend any program beginning on Monday June 25th and ending Monday July 30th from 9:30 until 11:
2. We will be collecting statistics on how many minutes you read during the Summer Reading Program. You may begin counting minutes on June 8th and continue until August 6th.
3. Activity times will be held on Monday, June 25th, July 9, 16, 23, and 30th from 9:30 AM until 11:00 AM. For any student who reads the required number of minutes (20 minutes per day for a total of 1,160 minutes), there will be a pool party held during the week of August 6th. Details on the Pool Party will follow.
4.You must be entering Kindergarten through 10th grade in the fall of 2018 for the Bedford Programs held June 25th-July 30th.
5. There is no charge and all activities are open to all students.
7. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Matt Godissart at the Bedford County Library 623-5010 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grade Entering in Fall 2018 School__________________________________________
The above participant will be:
Participating in the Summer Reading Program at Bedford County Library.
I would like to help with the summer reading program. Please contact me.
Name (please print) Phone